|No. of Worlds||147|
|Majority Control||Unexplored (NaXX) - 100%|
|Imperial Coordinate||-21 / -13|
|This sector has sector data|
- 1 Meta-History & Background
- 2 Description
- 3 History & Background
- 4 Interstellar Relations
- 5 Physical Astrography
- 6 Political Astrography
- 7 References & Contributors / Sources
Meta-History & Background
Kineda Sector is an unexplored region. The positions and types of its stars have been cataloged as part of the University of Selasia Spinward Survey. The Kineda Cluster, located in the coreward-trailing quadrant of the sector, is believed to be the home of the Slavers.
Kineda Sector is an unpopulated and totally undeveloped wilderness. Starfaring sophonts are not believed to have been active in the sector since the Dissident Fleet travelled through the region more than three millennia ago following its split from the Last Armada and its departure from the Demon Cluster, and even the veracity of that fact is uncertain.
History & Background
Very little information about Kineda Sector is available.
No information yet available.
- Pre-Humaniti Era: unknown. Possible Slaver and Voyagers activity.
- Founding Era: Kineda Sector is named.
- Dark Age: unaffected. The Voyagers are not thought to have been active in the sector.
- Expansion Era: unaffected.
- Early Modern Era: unaffected.
- Post-War Era: unaffected.
- Present Day: data for Kineda Sector is published in the Stars of the Rim.
Major Historical Events
Some of the important historical events that have affected Kineda Sector include:
- 2255AD Kineda Sector officially named. It had previously been charted by long-range scans performed by vessels of the Last Armada.
No polities exist within (or make a claim on any part of) Kineda Sector.
The following astrographic features can be found within this area:
Clusters & Traces
Rifts & Voids
Other Astrographic Features
- Basilisk's Eye (1723 Tarchon Sector). The extremely luminous white supergiant star, lying around 220 parsecs to coreward-trailing, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds lying within Kineda Sector.
- Demon's Eye (1621 Far Home Sector). The intensely luminous blue supergiant star, lying around 95 parsecs to trailing, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds lying within Kineda Sector.
No capitals have been designated.
The following systems and worlds can be found within this area:
No subsectors within Kineda Sector have been named.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science