- It was part of Charted Space.
|Kimalad Collective||Pre-Imperial||KimCol||No standard code||None|
|Third Imperium||1st Survey (300)||Im||2-ltr code||None|
|Third Imperium||2nd Survey (1065)||ImDv||4-ltr code||Domain of Vland|
- This polity has also been known as the Kimalad Empire.
Political Lineage: 1105
Era: Milieu 0
The emperor has stoked and used the fear of psionics in order to consolidate his power and eliminate his enemies. He is currently riding the tidal wave of public psioniophobia to war with the neighboring Guukian Federation.
No information yet available.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This polity extends from Nipe [now Shidu (Dagudashaag 1406)] to Armiirk [now Liikirba (Dagudashaag 1705)], also encompassing Uumin Duu [now Bastion (Dagudashaag 1507)], Nuunzaaind [now Aam (Dagudashaag 1604)], and Imar [now Daridura (Dagudashaag 1605)].
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Stuart L. Dollar, Joseph E. Walsh. Psionic Institutes (Imperium Games, 1997), 8.
- Jae Campbell. Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag (Signal-GK, 2017), 201-202.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science