This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Kilarm/Annari (Massilia 0840)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M5 V M5 V|
Kilarm is a non-agricultural, pre-industrial, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- Its economy and population are growing and living conditions are expected to improve in the near future barring outside forces.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Annari Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- This world has a colony at Tanny (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The world is part of the Leam-Orichalc Super Cluster.
Binary Solar System
Kilarm Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Kilarm Primary Primary Red M5 V None Kilarm Companion Secondary Red M5 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- John Harshman, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. Library Data (N-Z) (Game Designers Workshop, 1982), TBD.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.John Harshman, Marc Miller. Solomani (Game Designers Workshop, 1986), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 11 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Joe Fugate. Knightfall (Game Designers Workshop, 1990), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen. Traveller: The New Era (Game Designers Workshop, 1993), TBD. (Main Rulebook)
- Marc Miller. First Survey (Imperium Games, 1996), TBD. Marc Miller's Traveller
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: The Hub Worlds Pt.1 from the TNE-RCES Mailing List
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Norma Guye of the TNE-RCES Mailing List
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science