|Khiirshag/Concord (Solomani Rim 2010)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Concord Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Way Station.
The entire planet is covered by shallow oceans with deep layers of quartz sand at the bottom.
- Without volcanic activity to replenish certain mineral nutrients, the biosphere is slowly dying out.
- Even the sea’s plant life is disappearing, and the atmosphere is slowly becoming unbreathable as excess carbon dioxide builds up.
2010 Khiirshag (Imperial)
Starport: Class V - Way Station.
Diameter: 6,800 miles (10,900 km). Gravity: 0.78g.
Atmosphere: Dense oxygen-nitrogen (Tainted).
Population: 9.5 billion.
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 12.
World Trade Number: 6.
History & Background (Dossier)
The planetary economy is tightly managed by the government, with almost every commodity strictly rationed. Violation of the rationing laws, even by offworlders visiting the planet’s surface, can carry extremely heavy penalties.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial minor duke.