|No. of Stars||6|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Khiira Subsector is defended by 272nd Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Khiira, subsector B of Gushemege has 6 worlds, of which 5 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 964 million sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are no High population (Hi) worlds, two Moderate population (Ph) worlds, three Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, one Low population (Lo) world, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There is one Agricultural (Ag) world versus no Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and two Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are no Rich (Ri) worlds versus no Industrial (In) worlds. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, no Desert (De) worlds, no Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, one Poor (Po) world, two Vacuum (Va) worlds, and no Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There is one Naval base in the subsector, no Scout bases, and no Way stations. The Imperial nobility includes six Knights, no Baronets, one Baron, two Marquises, two Viscounts, no Counts, and no Dukes. The highest population world is Maa (Gushemege 1605). The highest tech level is C at Puumariash (Gushemege 1507). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 7 and 10).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers
- Other Powers
Native Sophonts: 1105
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
- Non-Human Races
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- Marc Miller's Traveller T4 First Survey
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: David Burden of the HIWG
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science