|Khedish/Suleiman (Solomani Rim 1002)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M2 V M3 V|
Khedish is a pre-agricultural, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- Its economy and population are growing and living conditions are expected to slowly improve barring outside forces.
- This is a cold world with an overall climate is at the lower temperature range of human-congruous sophont endurance.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Suleiman Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The mainworld has an eccentric orbit around its primary, which results in radical temperature changes and violent weather.
Binary Solar System
Khedish Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Khedish Primary Primary Red M2 V Khedish Companion Secondary Red M3 V
1002 Khedish (Imperial) - Amber Zone
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: 5,300 miles (8,500 km). Gravity: 0.56g.
Atmosphere: Thin oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 320 million.
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 12.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baronet.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial viscount.
- While the world suffered under the Solomani Autonomous Region, the culture embraced a pacifist and stoic philosophy.
As a result of the Solomani experience, the Khedishi are highly xenophobic.
- Outsiders are in little physical danger, but unwary travellers will be swindled, cheated, robbed, and harassed by the hostile Khedishi.
- Travellers are also advised that the Khedishi government, although required by Imperial law to give all Imperial citizens the same protection afforded Khedishi citizens, is strangely inefficient at investigating crimes against outsiders.