|No. of Stars||35|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors / Sources
The Khavle Subsector is defended by 93rd Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Khavle, subsector D of Diaspora has 35 worlds, of which 31 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 55 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are three High population (Hi) worlds, two Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 16 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, ten Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are five Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus three Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and no Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There is one Rich (Ri) world versus no Industrial (In) worlds. There is one Asteroid (As) belt, no Desert (De) worlds, three Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, eight Poor (Po) worlds, three Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There are four Naval bases in the subsector, two Scout bases, and one Way station. In Khavle there are three race homeworlds. The Imperial nobility includes 33 Knights, one Baronet, five Barons, two Marquises, one Viscount, three Counts, one Duke, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Aight (Diaspora 3203). The highest tech level is F at Medora (Diaspora 2501), Toggle (Diaspora 2910), and Rockcaster (Diaspora 3009). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
The following worlds can be found within this subsector:
Two non-canon worlds:
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
The following polities can be found within this subsector:
Native Sophonts: 1105
The following species are believed to have originated in this area:
Significant populations of the following sophont races reside within this subsector:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
Khavle Subsector: Having escaped the brunt of the major Imperial-Solomani naval clashes that dominated the subsectors just to rimward, Khavle subsector is a classic example of an Outlands region that is desperately trying to hang on to some semblance of order.
- These attempts are greatly aided by the presence of the Khavle Main, which essentially trisects the subsector and offers a direct conduit to Margaret's Safe and the rimward hi-population cluster in the Old Expanses Sector.
- The economic vitality still afforded by this jump-1 route has allowed Khavle to support the development of a small autonomous polity, known as the Khavle Accordment. Tsinan, Accra, Forward, and Khavle are the members systems of the accordment.
- The Khavle Accordment is not truly a centralized state, but a collection of trade and mutual defense pacts negotiated by the oligarchs of the three major member planets. The accordment is known to hold very conserative views and has friendly relations with Margaret.
- It is also the single largest client at Medora's ships yards, in terms of both paid mainetenace and the financing of new ships.
- Raider incursions from Pasdaruu Subsector have been increasingly recently along the Rimward border. High-level analysis suggests that the activity may be coordinated, not simply random. Plans for looking into this menace are being considered.
- The postwar population of Khavle subsector is 83.1 billion, a decrease of 100 million from pre-Rebellion totals. Worlds that experienced substantial population decrease are 183-361 and Halle. The highest tech is Bat Medora, Accra, and Khavle.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|