|Khavle/Khavle (Diaspora 3201)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Hard Times (1130)|| |
|New Era (1200)|| |
- The world serves as the subsector capital.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Khavle Subsector of Diaspora Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Way Station.
- This world has a colony at Aazuni (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Khavle Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Khavle Primary Red M2 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial subsector duke.
History-Era: Rebellion (Hard Times)
Non-canon: The former capital of the oddly enough named Khavle Subsector. Khavle was one of three high population world within the subsector. During the Hard Times era it managed to stablize its tech level at 11 and retain a class C starport. This was a secondary facility brought up in importance after the destruction of the old class B main facility and the attached Scout Way Station in a Black War raid. The world was the founding member of the Khavle Accordment, a small four world polity (the other members being Accra, Forward and Tsinan). A year after Virus first struck, all active signs of civilization ceased. During the Hard Time era, like most well populated worlds outside the faction safe zone, Khavle experienced wide spread unemployment. The fashionable solution in both Diaspora and the Old Expanses Sector was to put part of the population in hibernation until such time as conditions improved. The solution actualy proved to be a double blessing. Not only were large portions of the unemployed taken out of circulation, no longer draining scarce resources, but the actual construction of the underground facilities needed to "store" them provided large scale work projects employing those who chose not to wait out the crisis.
- As of 1200, over 7 million sleepers still wait to be awakened. This might seem like a lot of people by New Era standards, but this number only actually represents 0.01% of the old population. The facilities are built to TL 11-13 standards, depending on their time of construction. The old Scout Way Station underground hangars still hold the last remains of the Accordment's small navy. These include a Shukugan SDB, a Far trader and a TL-11 1000-ton light cruiser built at nearby Medora which boasted one of the sector's few remaining shipyards, until the final collaspe. The base also contains a few smallcraft and a decent supply of spare parts. The underground hangars also hold a single Gazelle-Class Close Escort, the former property of Halleck Starmerc: one of the mercenaries under retainer to the Accordment. Because of Khavle's location on the Vampire Main and the buried nature of the base, few Free Traders have had a chance to pick the facility clean (or the world for that matter). With a little help, the old PAD sysyem could be brought back on-line and the remaining population revived, turning Khavle into a bastion of civilization in this part of the sector.