Khar (OE 2416) (world)
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Khar/Twenty-One Worlds (Old Expanses 2416)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Twenty-One Worlds Subsector of Old Expanses Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The repair bays at the starport has 40,000 tons of capacity. The military has 150 battalions for defense. There are eight worlds in the system. The surface gravity is 0.68 Gs. The atmospheric air pressure is 0.64 atmospheres. There is a molten iron core and a density of 4.95 g/ml. The climate is on the cold side of normal. The planet is 0.79 AU from the primary star.
Binary Solar System
Khar (OE 2416) Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Khar (OE 2416) Primary Primary Red M0 V Khar (OE 2416) Companion Secondary Red M5 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Classic Traveller Stazhlekh Report/The Harrensa Project
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 7: Hiver (named but no further data)
- Periodical: Classic Traveller FASA High Passage Magazine
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 12
- TNE Path of Tears
- Traveller: The New Era Main Rulebook
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science