|Army Size (BEs)||20|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||573|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||6,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||31,800|
Kewepab is a rich and agricultural production world with a shirt-sleeve atmosphere and a balance of available surface water. The system supports a population in the millions of sophonts, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. This world is designated an Amber Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions make it dangerous to visitors. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Gimushi Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Domain of Antares. Kewepab, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the feifdom of a baron. Both are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. 100% of the world's population is the Minor Race Bwap.
Astrography and Planetology
Part of the Imperial Empty Quarter Main.
Kewepab Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Kewepab Primary Yellow G5 V
History and Background
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Kewepab has a routine quality starport.
- A Class-C Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform surprisingly sophisticated repair work despite the limited facilities.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - Kewepab 0932 C668643-9 Ag Ni Ri BwapW 524 Im
- CT - 1105 - Kewepab 0932 C6686AD-A Ag Ni BwapW 524 Im
- MT - 1125 - Kewepab 0932 C6686DA-7 Ag Ni 324 Ou - Outlands
- TNE - 1201 - Kewepab 0932 X668000-0 Ba 024 --
References and Contributors
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jason Kemp. "Gamma Quadrant of the Empty Quarter Sector- Gimushi Subsector." Stellar Reaches 01 (2005): 9. -UWP Only
- Jason Kemp. "Sector In Review: Empty Quarter 993." Stellar Reaches 05 (2006): 37. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "Maps and UWP’S for the Empty Quarter: 993, 1105, 1125, and 1201 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 17 (2011): 16. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "Data Dump: Updated Maps and UWPs for the Empty Quarter, 993 and 1105 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 19 (2012): 48. - UWP Only
- World page generated by AB-101
- Data compiled by ’’MIMIC’’ - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication