|Army Size (BEs)||200|
|World Trade Number||4.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||6,330|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||690,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||216,000|
Kenrasda has a thin, tainted atmosphere and a complete lack of surface water, making it poorly suited to sophont habitation. The system has a population of hundreds of millions of sophonts. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Gimushi Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Domain of Antares. Kenrasda, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the feifdoms of a marquis and a viscount. All three are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. Less than 10% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr.
Astrography and Planetology
Part of the Sashar-Pamushgar Cluster.
Kenrasda Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Kenrasda Primary Red M2 V
History and Background
Kenrasda is only one parsec from Pamushgar (Empty Quarter 1537), and is similar in many ways (with the planet’s size and gravity being the major exception). However, it never prospered as well as Pamushgar. This is especially true in the aftermath of the False Dawn: while Pamushgar had to endure furious but localized wars, Kenrasda had to go through two grinding world wars in the 300s, and a heavy loss of technological and industrial capacity, falling from TL 9 at 300 Imperial to TL 5 at 400 Imperial.
Kenrasda was the home of the most powerful Abadani Party, and was often considered the leading world of the Abadani political movement in the 900s. Today, the Kenrasdai Abadani Party is only a shell of its former self: it remains as much an impersonal bureaucracy as ever, but the law level of the world it rules has fallen sharply, and the opposition to Imperial rule is merely symbolic and ceremonial, not real and dangerous.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial marquis.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial viscount.
Kenrasda has a good quality starport.
- A Class-B Starport Facility has not very well developed shipyards and is only capable of producing spaceships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Such ports rarely have more than one of each kind of port.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - KENRASDA 1436 D240995-6 De Hi In Po 724 Im
- CT - 1105 - Kenrasda 1436 B240895-8 De Po Varg0 624 Im
- MT - 1125 - Kenrasda 1436 D240893-8 De Po 624 Ou - Outlands
- TNE - 1201 - Kenrasda 1436 C240325-A De Lo Ni Po 824 Na
References and Contributors
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jason Kemp. "Sector In Review: Empty Quarter 993." Stellar Reaches 05 (2006): 37. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "Maps and UWP’S for the Empty Quarter: 993, 1105, 1125, and 1201 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 17 (2011): 16. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "A Gazetteer to the Worlds of the Empty Quarter." Stellar Reaches 18 (2012): 5. - Short write-up
- Alvin Plummer. "Data Dump: Updated Maps and UWPs for the Empty Quarter, 993 and 1105 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 19 (2012): 48. - UWP Only
- World page generated by AB-101
- Data compiled by ’’MIMIC’’ - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication