|Law Level||No law|
|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||2.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Kasim is a vacuum world, with no atmosphere or hydrosphere. The system supports a population of fewer than 10,000 sophonts. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Yogesh Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Domain of Antares. Kasim, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
Astrography and Planetology
Part of the Imperial Empty Quarter Main.
Kasim Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Kasim Primary Orange K7 V
History and Background
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Kasim has a good quality starport.
- A Class-B Starport Facility has not very well developed shipyards and is only capable of producing spaceships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Such ports rarely have more than one of each kind of port.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - Kasim 1529 B100320-C De Lo Ni Va 324 Im
- CT - 1105 - Kasim 1529 B100220-C De Lo Ni Va 224 Im
- MT - 1125 - Kasim 1529 D100220-9 De Lo Ni Va 124 Ou - Outlands
- TNE - 1201 - Kasim 1529 X100000-0 Ba Va 024 --
References and Contributors
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jason Kemp. "Gamma Quadrant of the Empty Quarter Sector- Yogesh Subsector." Stellar Reaches 01 (2005): 8. - UWP Only
- Jason Kemp. "Sector In Review: Empty Quarter 993." Stellar Reaches 05 (2006): 37. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "Maps and UWP’S for the Empty Quarter: 993, 1105, 1125, and 1201 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 17 (2011): 16. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "Data Dump: Updated Maps and UWPs for the Empty Quarter, 993 and 1105 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 19 (2012): 48. - UWP Only
- World page generated by AB-101
- Data compiled by ’’MIMIC’’ - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication