From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Kakhiw/Airiyrlyu' (Ealiyasiyw 1308)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Kakhiw is a rich, agricultural world with improving living conditions due to a bustling agro-economy.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- This world is rich with high-grade living conditions, a good climate, and a non-harmful environment. Immigration registration for this world is always in high demand.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, as a single multiple-world clan dominate, in the Airiyrlyu' Subsector of Ealiyasiyw Sector.
- This world has a colony at Eaarwilhkaw (world).
- About 70% of the population is composed of Aslans and other sophonts.
- About 30% of the population is composed of Droyne.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
- Both Aslan and Droyne inhabit Kakhiw.
- Nearly a third of the planet's ten million inhabitants are Droyne loyal to the Okakhiwao clan.
- The Droyne settlement, Nadaybthu, prospered before the Aslan's coming, but cooperation between races has done even more to bolster the local economy.
Accustomed to the talents of the psionic Droyne, a few Aslan have begun studying these disciplines.
- Other elements of Droyne culture, especially its mysticism, have also seeped into the life of the Okakhiwao.
- The world's unique Aslan-Droyne cultural mix has recently made it a popular tourist destination.