From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Kaihadd/Drinsaar (Reaver's Deep 2034)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||F7 V M2 V|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Carrillian Assembly in the Fahlnar Subsector of Reaver's Deep Sector.
- It is controlled from Lanixohn (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Kaihadd Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Kaihadd Primary Primary Yellow-White F7 V Kaihadd Companion Secondary Red M2 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), . (named but no further data)
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- Classic Traveller Cargonaut Press Reaver's Deep Sector Sourcebook
- Classic Traveller Gamelords Pilot's Guide to the Drexilthar Subsector (data-generated)
- Periodical: Classic Traveller FASA Far Traveller 1
- Periodical: Classic Traveller FASA Far Traveller 2
- Periodical: Classic Traveller Traveller's Digest #16
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- Periodical: Traveller: The New Era Traveller Chronicle 6