KE6 Plague class Brig
|KE6 Plague class Brig|
Unpublished, non-canon fan design.
|Type: DE Brig|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 6 Low|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The KE6 Plague class Brig is a warship.
They are streamlined saucers capable of wilderness ocean refueling. They carry enough internal fuel for two jumps and are fitted with additional drop tanks for Jump-1 as needed for extended range operations.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|2.||Crew||x13 crew: pilot, navigator, 4 engineers, medic, 5 gunners, 1 flight crew in 13 single occupancy staterooms.|
|3.||Performance||Jump-1, 3-G acceleration, Power plant-3, 18-EPs, Agility-1.|
|4.||Electronics||Model-4 fib computer.|
|6.||Armament|| The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
|7.||Defenses|| Factor-6 armored hull.
|8.||Craft||x1 20T Launch, x1 4T Air Raft|
|9.||Fuel Treatment||Fuel Scoops and On Board Fuel Purification|
|11.||Construction Time||96 weeks to build, 77 weeks in quantity.|
|12.||Comments||Standard cargo capacity amounts to 100.0 tons.|
History & Background (Dossier)
They are used in patrols for the Korsumug Empire. These are used for fleet supply runs and cargo transfers.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type DE class Destroyer
- KE6 Plague class Brig
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science