|Languages||Unknown Native Language|
|Homeworld location||Gaajpadje (Reaver's Deep 1124)|
|Primary Star||G8 V|
|Reference||The Travellers' Digest 16 TBD.|
|Also see||Iltharan - Humaniti - Mammalianoid|
The K'Tring are a technologically sophisticated sophont species.
Ethnic subdivision of the Iltharans native to Gaajpadje (Reaver's Deep 1124). Descended from the survivors of a warship that crashed around -850, the K'Tring were so named because a majority of the survivors belonged to the Tring rather than the High Iltharans.
No information yet available.
Tensions between the K'Tring and the J'aadje, a peaceful non-human minor race inhabiting the West Continent, continue to run high.
Technology & Trade (Economy)
Currently, the K'Tring are planet-bound, with TL–6 late industrial epoch level of advanced technology.
Military & Intelligence (Force Projection)
The K'Tring are a militaristic race. They use a class of K'Tring Armored Cars. These are deployed in recon companies of thirteen cars. A type of K'Tring MICV is deployed in mechanized infantry formations.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
The homeworld of this race (sophontic species) is:
World Listing: 1105
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Lawrence Schick, William H. Keith Jr., J. Andrew Keith. Divine Intervention/Night of Conquest (Game Designers Workshop, 1982), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 16 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. "Library Data." Traveller Chronicle 06 (1994): 12.
- Loren Wiseman, Jon F. Zeigler. Humaniti (Steve Jackson Games, 2003), 82.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science