|Primary||K2 V M3 V|
|Army Size (BEs)||20000|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||432|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||7,200,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Justince is a high-population world with a billion or more sophonts in population size. This world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor. It is a member of Julian Protectorate in the Flange Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Hegemony of Lorean. This world hosts a Military Base for support of military ground forces. 20% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr.
- The world was first named Eguud by the Vilani.
- The world of of Eguuud was renamed Uatukoikaz by the Ssilnthis conquistadors. They were driven out of the system by the human slaves of the local Vargr in 311, and the world was given the new human name of Justince.
Astrography and Planetology
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Justince Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Justince Primary Primary Orange K2 V Justince Companion Secondary Red M3 V
History and Background
Home to twenty billion people, the world of Justince maintains a local Hegemony Communication Service base, roughly equivalent to a Scout Base in Imperial space. From such bases, the Hegemony of Lorean coordinates and supports their internal courier and mail services. In 985, Justince’s starport was destroyed during a planetary conflict called the Justince War Of Unification. When the war ended in 987, the previously balkanized nations had come under the control of the charismatic Vargr military leader, Aekuedza Roetsaeng. Personal freedoms are highly restricted as Justince slowly rebuilds and recovers from the recent conflicts. Many Imperials still consider the world government unstable, hence its classification as an Amber Zone. Despite travel advisories, the HCS base continues to operate by the leave of the Great Unifier Roetsaeng.
Justince has a poor quality starport.
- A Class-D Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many skilled personnel who can perform minor repair work.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class very rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - JUSTINCE 2405 D455AAB-8 S Hi A Varg3 225 Hl - Hegemony of Lorean
- CT - 1105 - JUSTINCE 2405 D4559AB-7 S Hi Varg2 625 Hl - Hegemony of Lorean
- MT - 1125 - JUSTINCE 2405 D4559AB-7 S Hi 625 Hl - Hegemony of Lorean
- TNE - 1201 - Justince 2405 E45553B-4 Ag B 825 Wi
References and Contributors
- Jason Kemp. "Beta Quadrant of the Empty Quarter Sector- Flange Subsector." Stellar Reaches 03 (2005): 13. - Write-up
- Jason Kemp. "Sector In Review: Empty Quarter 993." Stellar Reaches 05 (2006): 37. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "Maps and UWP’S for the Empty Quarter: 993, 1105, 1125, and 1201 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 17 (2011): 16. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "A Gazetteer to the Worlds of the Empty Quarter." Stellar Reaches 18 (2012): 5.- Short write-up
- Alvin Plummer. "Data Dump: Updated Maps and UWPs for the Empty Quarter, 993 and 1105 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 19 (2012): 48. - UWP Only
- World page generated by AB-101
- Data compiled by ’’MIMIC’’ - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication