|Primary||F7 V M2 V|
|Army size (BEs)||12000|
|World Trade Number||5.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||64,170|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||33,000,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||75,600|
Junidy is a high-population world with a billion or more sophonts in population size. This world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Aramis Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Junidy, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the feifdoms of a count and a minor duke. All three are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world has a nearby Imperial Way Station. This is the homeworld to Llellewyloly, a Minor Race. They are 50% of the worlds population.
|Army size (BEs)||10000|
|World Trade Number||6|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||234,683|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||16,500,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||1,660,000|
Era: New Era
- This world is an Interface world, with a quarantine inspection facility for all ships.
- This world has a nearby Regency Way Station. This is the homeworld to Llellewyloly, a Minor Race. They are 50% of the worlds population. 10% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr.
- The Vilani name for Junidy is Dikgarmuma.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Junidy is located within the Towers Cluster.
The major settlements on Junidy include:
- Aspina Imas
- Imperial City
- Junidy Startown
- Miidrigi City
- Ragid Town
- Unsar City
Binary Solar System
Junidy Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Junidy Primary Primary Yellow-White F7 V Junidy Companion Secondary Red M2 V
- Starport: Class IV.
- Diameter: 3,866 miles (6,220 km).
- Atmosphere: Very thin oxygen-nitrogen.
- Surface Water: 38%.
- Climate: Cool.
- Population: 28,000,000,000 (14,000,000,000 Llellelwyloly).
- Government: Dictatorship.
- Control Rating: 6.
- TL: 9.
Native Sophont Llellewyloly
History & Background (Dossier)
After years of racial violence following a civil war, the Scout Service encouraged a new government to give equal rights to both humans and the Llellelwyloly. By 1108 the world’s government was human-dominated and made many laws which made life harder for the Llellelwyloly. This has led to terrorist acts by them, and recently their “Junidy Liberation Army” has been working closely with the Kforuzeng Vargr corsairs, which has led to the new amber classification.
Tukera Lines maintains a main office and facilities at the star port.
Akerut has their main office on Junidy.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial minor duke.
History-Era: New Era
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), 20,27.
- Frank Chadwick, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. The Traveller Adventure (Game Designers Workshop, 1983), 84,88.
- Software: Megatraveller 2: Quest for the Ancients
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 39.
- Citation Missing - Behind the Claw
- Novel: Traveller 5th Edition Agent of the Imperium
- External Link: BARD OPAL 9534 by Peter Gray
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science