- The goal of project JumpStart was to provide caches of imperial technology, for the case Avery fails in his mission, to enable civilisation to recover after the Empress Wave travelled through imperial space.
- Many pocket empires in the new era used those JumpStart caches to recover from virus.
Non-canon: Strephon was more in fear of the Empress Wave than of Lucan and Dulinor during the Rebellion, so his safe area in the Rurevayn subsector had more JumpStart caches than most other sectors had. This wealth of technologies allowed Rurevayn to recover quickly after Virus.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
Project JumpStart is known to have been associated with the following areas:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science
- T4.3 Central Supply Catalog