Jotvobl Class Battleship
|Jotvobl Class Battleship|
|Type: BB Battleship|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Cost|| MCr 329,440.961 |
Qty: MCr 263,552.769
In the Zhodani Navy the Jotvobl class battleship is a new design which just completed trials and testing by the Zhodani navy. Equipped with jump-3 and 6-g acceleration, she is the current standard for Consulate fleets. Designated strictly as a line-of-battle ship, the Jotvobl class operates as the center of the battle squadron, surrounded by escorts, cruisers and support ships.
- Tonnage: 300,000 tons (standard). 4,200,000 cubic meters.
- Crew: 274 officers. 2,464 ratings.
- Performance: Jump-3. 6-G. Power plant-10. 30,000 EP. Agility 6.
- Electronics: Model 8/fib computer
- Hardpoints: One spinal weapons mount. Twenty 100-ton bays. Fifty 50-ton bays. Two thousand two hundred twenty hardpoints.
- Armament: Spinal mount meson gun (factor-S). Five hundred triple beam laser turrets organized into 50 batteries. Five hundred fusion gun turrets organized into 50 batteries. Ten 100-ton particle accelerator bays. Fifty 50-ton missile bays.
- Defenses: Ten 100-ton repulsor bays. One thousand two hundred twenty triple sandcaster turrets organized into 122 batteries. Meson screen (factor-6). Nuclear Damper (factor-6). Armored hull (factor-8).
- Craft: Three 50-ton small craft.
- Fuel Treatment: Integral fuel scoops; on-board fuel treatment plant.
- Cost: MCr 329,440.961 standard. MCr 263,552.769 in quantity.
- Construction Time: 56 months singly; 44 months in quantity.
|This article has Metadata|