|Law Level||No law|
|Army size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||2.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Jesedipere supports a population of fewer than 10,000. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Aramis Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Jesedipere, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. 30% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr.
|Army size (BEs)||2|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||4,175|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||1,200|
|Port passengers (annual)||5,300|
Era: New Era
Jesedipere is an agricultural world with an ideal environment for producing food from plants, animals, or other forms. The system supports a small stable population, but lacks the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. This world is designated an Amber Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions make it dangerous to visitors. It is a member of Regency of Deneb in the Aramis Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector. This world is an Interface world, with a quarantine inspection facility for all ships. This world contains a Regency Scout Base, capable of handling Scout Service starships and personnel. 100% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
It is located in the Towers Cluster.
Jesedipere is a medium-sized world with a standard, tainted atmosphere and seas covering roughly half the planetary surface.
A backwater world at the edge of Imperial space, Jesedipere has never been exploited, and remains a wilderness. This is largely due to the fact that the planet, a relatively young world, is still undergoing a high degree of volcanic activity. The air is tainted by varying amounts of sulfur and sulfur compounds. Thus the world has not been deemed particularly suitable for any significant degree of settlement or exploitation.
Jesedipere Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Notes Jesedipere Primary Primary Yellow-White F4 V
History & Background (Dossier)
The town of Downport, located about five km from the starport proper, is one of the most notoriously unrestrained dens of iniquity in the subsector, where illicit goods are regularly traded. 
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), 27.
- Frank Chadwick, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. The Traveller Adventure (Game Designers Workshop, 1983), 82,124-125.
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 39.
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 102.
- External link: BARD OPAL 9534 by Peter Gray
- "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com
- Frank Chadwick, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. The Traveller Adventure (Game Designers Workshop, 1983), 82.
- Frank Chadwick, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. The Traveller Adventure (Game Designers Workshop, 1983), 124.
- BARD OPAL 9534 by Peter Gray