|No. of Stars||26|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Iusea Subsector is defended by 21st Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Iusea, subsector J of Diaspora has 26 worlds, of which 23 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 23 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are three High population (Hi) worlds, four Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 11 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, four Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are three Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus two Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and five Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are three Rich (Ri) worlds versus one Industrial (In) world. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, no Desert (De) worlds, three Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, two Poor (Po) worlds, eight Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There are two Naval bases in the subsector, no Scout bases, and no Way stations. The Imperial nobility includes 26 Knights, two Baronets, five Barons, five Marquises, four Viscounts, three Counts, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Ledge (Diaspora 1223). The highest tech level is F at Palastrup (Diaspora 0928). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12).
Polity Listing: 1105
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium
- Various member systems and worlds.
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
- Non-Human Races
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
Iusea Subsector was designated a war-zone during the Rebellion. The postwar population of Iusea subsector is 19.95 billion, a decline of 11.23 billion from pre-Rebellion totals. Worlds that experienced noteworthy decreases in population are Nakenk, Gegaasha, Shoehorn, Wellun, Pequot, Ledge, Helena, Birii, Whereitsat, Ebekhar, St. Denis. The highest tech is D at Palastrup and Iusea.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Charles E. Gannon. Hard Times (Game Designers Workshop, 1991), TBD. (Khavle and Pasdaruu Subsectors)
- Charles E. Gannon. Astrogators' Guide to the Diaspora Sector (Game Designers Workshop, 1992), TBD.
- Charles E. Gannon. Assignment: Vigilante (Game Designers Workshop, 1992), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 02 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1993), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 03 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 04 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 05 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen, Loren Wiseman. Path of Tears (Game Designers Workshop, 1994), TBD. (Promise and Khulam Subsections)
- Frank Chadwick. Vampire Fleets (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick. The Guilded Lilly (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), TBD.
- Martin Dougherty. Early Fallen (Avenger Enterprises, 2006), TBD.
- TBD. Belly of the Beast (Avenger Enterprises, 2007), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Fan-Site
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science