- The Islaiat Dominate is controlled by the Yslai, a minor race native to Islaiat (Reaver's Deep 0221).
- It is part of Charted Space.
- 1 Astronavigational Codes
- 2 Description (Specifications)
- 3 History & Background (Dossier)
- 4 Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- 5 References & Contributors (Sources)
|Islaiat Dominate||Pre-Imperial||Bs||No standard code||None|
|Islaiat Dominate||1st Survey (300)||Bs||2-ltr code||None|
|Islaiat Dominate||2nd Survey (1065)||BlSo||4-ltr code||None|
No information yet available.
Survival of the Yslai is the only goal, all decisions and policies are viewed through this lens.
- Actions which promote survival for their species are always their main motivation, regardless of cost.
They gained jump drive from the Aslan early in the Hierate expansion and quickly founded their own empire, which extends into Hryaroaa subsector and Ehilao and Tulrakh subsectors of the Ealiyasiyw sector.
Government & Politics (Leadership)
Leadership is genetically determined by caste and level as to the number of units a leader can manage and direct on a task.
Technology & Trade (Economy)
Their manufacturing and unique production capabilities have provided some unique and profitable trade opportunities.
Military & Intelligence (Force Projection)
The military of the Islaiat Dominate is known as Islaiat Dominate Navy.
Islaiat Place Names
All system names in the Dominate are rendered in their Aslan equivalents; the language of the Yslai (the Dominate's main ethnic group) is primarily composed of phase shifts in a dual tone; unintelligible without sophisticated translator software, and not renderable in any form of alphabet.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
World Listing: 1105
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- External Link: JTAS Library Data
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science