Isi Ahto Subsector
|Isi Ahto Subsector|
|Capital||Shakhamash (Gushemege 2716)|
|No. of Stars||45|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Isi Ahto Subsector is defended by 126th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Isi Ahto, subsector H of Gushemege has 45 worlds, of which 35 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 58 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are four High population (Hi) worlds, nine Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 19 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, seven Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are four Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus eight Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and four Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are six Rich (Ri) worlds versus four Industrial (In) worlds. There are two Asteroid (As) belts, one Desert (De) world, three Garden (Ga) worlds, one Ice-capped (Ic) world, six Poor (Po) worlds, three Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There are four Naval bases in the subsector, ten Scout bases, and one Way station. In Isi Ahto there are two race homeworlds. The Imperial nobility includes 44 Knights, 11 Baronets, nine Barons, one Marquis, eight Viscounts, four Counts, one Duke, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Masa (Gushemege 2513). The highest tech level is F at Masa (Gushemege 2513) and Shakhamash (Gushemege 2716). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium (Imperial powers)
Native Sophonts: 1105
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- Marc Miller's Traveller T4 First Survey
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- EXTERNAL LINK: Gushemege Worlds - David Burden
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: David Burden of the HIWG
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science