From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Ishirdu/Two Worlds (Corridor 0338)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Ishirdu is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- This is a cold world with an overall climate is at the lower temperature range of human-congruous sophont endurance.
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- It a client state of the Third Imperium in the Two Worlds Subsector of Corridor Sector.
- During initial surveys this world was named Girmi.
- This world was also known by the IISS designation 4948.0338.
- It is the homeworld of the Irdu, a sophontic species and minor human race.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Ishirdu Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Ishirdu Primary Red M3 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- The Ishirdu system is interdicted and has been issued a Red Zone travel advisory; planetfall is forbidden.