From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- The Ishag Revolt started in 1057 when the Iridium Throne denied a request for the creation of an autonomous region for the Darmine people.
- Failure to establish a Darmine Autonomous Region.
- Terrorist groups struck at Imperial personnel and facilities.
- They also tried to rally other Darmine to their cause, but their violent actions only served to alienate them.
- The Revolt lasted a total of three months.
History & Background (Dossier)
At the time of the Revolt, Ishag's civil service was in disarray and the planetary economy was on the verge of depression.
- The Imperium interceded to prevent the total collapse of both.
- Baron Dini Ianda, a native of Ishag and the cultural liaison to the Imperium, was placed in charge of the provisional government.
- It took ten years, until 1067, to get Ishag back on its feet again.
- The Revolt and the years following are seen by Darmine historians as one of the worst periods in that culture's history.