|Irale/Gimgir (Antares 2315)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- The world serves as the subsector capital.
- This is a moist tropical world, with a climate of high temperatures.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Gimgir Subsector of Antares Sector in the Domain of Antares.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- It is the homeworld of the Azhanti, a sophont species and minor human race.
- This world controls several systems:
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The Iralian ecosystem is rich and diverse, and the native biochemistry is compatible with humans.
- The largest city and planetary capital of Irale is Menzit, with a population of 7 million, located in the nation of Tlakan.
2315 Irale (Imperial)
Starport: IV - Scout Base.
Diameter: 8,100 miles (13,000 km). Gravity: 1.0g.
Atmosphere: Dense oxygen-nitrogen, tainted with sulfur compounds.
Population: 3.0 billion.
Control Level: 5.
Tech Level: 9.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
Native Sophont: Azhanti
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Imperium and contains a Scout Base. The 156.S1 ScoutRon of the 156th Fleet is stationed here.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial subsector duke.