From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Iraisafeie/Tohai (Ealiyasiyw 1527)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||G3 II D|
Iraisafeie is a low-population fluid world with a population less than 10,000 sophonts in population size.
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- This is a cold world with an overall climate is at the lower temperature range of human-congruous sophont endurance.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, as a world where multiple clans have split control of the planet, in the Tohai Subsector of Ealiyasiyw Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
- Their alien metabolism and unpleasant natural weaponry make them fast, deadly killers.
- The atmosphere hampers sensor scans, making an accurate count of their numbers impossible; they aren't listed in the world's population.
Binary Solar System
Iraisafeie Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Iraisafeie Primary Primary Yellow G3 II None Iraisafeie Companion Secondary White Dwarf D White Dwarf
History & Background (Dossier)
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|