Commerce is the lifeblood of most interstellar societies.
- It is trade amongst the stars in the most generic aspect, but also facilitates the spread of societies, technology trading, and a variety of other vital concerns.
Trading Cultures: 1116
Some of the better known trading groups, by culture or race, include the following:
Merchants of the Major Races
- Category: Aslan Business (Aslan Hierate)
- Category: Droyne Business (Droyne Oytrip Yatroy (Polity))
- Category: Hiver Business (Hive Federation)
- Category: Human Business (Various)
- Category: K'kree Business (Two Thousand Worlds)
- Category: Vargr Business (Vargr Extents)
Merchants of the Better-known Minor Races
- Category: Daryen Business
- Category: Geonee Business
- Category: Suerrat Business
- Category: Vegan Business (Vegan Autonomous District)
Merchants of the Lesser-known Minor Races
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
With a few exceptions, all of the major and minor races of sophonts engage in active trade and commerce ventures.
- There are isolated minor race cultures that do not engage in trade, but this is a rare and unusual occurrence.
- Almost every culture, capable of space and/or starflight, enhances its prosperity through trade and commerce.
Epochal Trade Periods
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|