- 1 Astronavigational Codes
- 2 Description (Specifications)
- 3 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3.1 Demographics: 1105
- 3.2 Historical Eras
- 3.3 Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
- 3.4 Government & Politics (Leadership)
- 3.5 Interstellar Relations: 1105
- 3.6 Government Structure: 1105
- 3.7 Military & Intelligence (Force Projection)
- 3.8 A. Ground Forces: 1105
- 3.9 B. Naval Forces: 1105
- 3.10 C. Special Forces: 1105
- 3.11 D. Paramilitary Forces: 1105
- 3.12 E. Intelligence Agencies: 1105
- 3.13 Technology & Trade (Economy)
- 3.14 Bridge of Destiny
- 3.15 Hunters' Bawn
- 3.16 Research Station: Psionic Institute Coyotl
- 3.17 Research & Technology: 1105
- 4 Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- 5 References & Contributors (Sources)
|TBD||Pre-Imperial||TBD||No standard code||None|
|TBD||1st Survey (300)||TBD||2-ltr code||None|
|Infinity League||2nd Survey (1065)|| InLe
Non-canon: Straddling the subsector border between Piprninsh Subsector (L) and Khuzedhoth Subsector (M), the Infinity League (V9) polity boundaries surround 34 parsecs (hexes) of space and is home to 21 worlds at circa 1105.
Its primary capital housing the President is Duelunogoerrzuez (world) (Knoellighz 1138), with two sub-capital worlds being Adhgurrgh (world) (Knoellighz 0836), the Naval headquarters and Dzourzzo (world) (Knoellighz 1035) as the most stable representative of food-producing worlds in the Infinity League. The Infinity League's largest Population is at its capital, Duelunogoerrzuez (Knoellighz 1138) with a Population of A despite it being a collection of asteroid belts and corporate sector nexus. The League's lowest Population is found at Orrgto (world) (Knoellighz 1137).
The highest Technology Level is focused on Orrgto (Knoellighz 1137), due to that world's ambition to be the shipping crossroads highport and watering hole on the so-called "Bridge of Destiny" ,(see Bridge of Destiny entry below). The lowest Technology Level is Gvaegnesosluezkaen (world) (Knoellighz 1340) for its conservative desire to remain a simple, Tech Level 1, agricultural producer for the stellar cluster off-world.
Two Naval Bases at Zungosgzalloeksuz (world) (Knoellighz 0833) and Adhgurrgh (world)(Knoellighz 0836) seek to serve the Infinity's League's fleet. After the Fifth Frontier War (1107-1111) far to Rimward, the polity constructs with the design aid of the nearby Zhodani Consulate six in-system fleet Bases, designated "Scout Bases" for the servicing of System Defense Boats also gifted to the League.
There are two Laboratories, designated "Research Bases" in the Infinity League, one of which is mobile and aboard a Bulk Hauler named Coyotl refitted as a Psionic Institute as yet another gift to the Vargr polity in 1110 just prior to the addition of Scout Bases and System Defense Boats. The second Laboratory, or "Research Base" is found at Dzourzzo (world) (Knoellighz 1035) and is a planetary point of pride in the Vargr there, specializing in spaceship and starship architecture indicative of the Vargr race. Only one Corsair Base is found in the borders of the Infinity League at Tsouu (world) (Knoellighz 1131) and it serves a small number of privateer vessels under the Hunters' Bawn (see Hunters' Bawn entry below) of the Infinity League serving with a Letter of Marque against nearby rival polities.
Gvegh is the Vargr language spoken in the Infinity League, a carryover from settlers from Gvurrdon Sector. Many well-educated or corporate Vargr of the League also speak the Zhodani language and touch upon Vuakedh when absolutely necessary.
Infighting, the racial fighting style of the Vargr, becomes replaced after 1114 by Vargr psions, trained at Coyotl or elsewhere, with noosphere contests and involves replacing Infighting with psionic tussles.
No information yet available.
A. Goals: 1105
The sophonts of this polity are driven by several motivations and goals: Sandwiched between the massive Zhodani Consulate and other Vargr polities of Knoellighz Sector, the Infinity League's goals include but are not limited to:
1. Further trade with the Zhodani Consulate as the Zhodani frontier is in need of cheap labor and resources in trade for its stabilizing diplomatic corps, System Defense Boats, psionics training at Coyotl and partial entry into Zhodani space in Piprninsh subsector on the so-called Bridge of Destiny.
2. Expansion Coreward by pressuring its neighbors with trade, privateering, and annexation of worlds along the Zhodani border.
3. Stabilization and technological uplift of its constituent worlds via new designs of corporate, governmental, agricultural and mental unfoldment (psionics).
4. Remain sovereign despite the Zhodani Consulate's gentle attempts to teach the Vargr their Path of Morality and successful polity government. The President and the Parliament both know that the League has made a "deal with the devil" and must struggle to come out ahead in all aspects of trade and socio-political evolution with the Consulate.
5. Eventual domination of the Bridge of Destiny, a Jump-1 main spanning four subsectors and connecting four polities in trade, piracy and a quiet war involving all. The League hopes to play the patient game and vie economically due to its proximity to Zhodani space and the Rimward Gvurrdon Sector.
B. Symbols: 1105
- National Leader: Office of the President
- Leadership Home: Duelunogoerrzuez
- National Emblem: A pair of upper canines sinking into a general 'infinity' symbol
- National Anthem: A bass drum, koto drum and timpani drum cadence with frequent rim strikes, played at heartbeat tempo with variations by member world.
- National Flag: White field with the Emblem centered
- National Architecture: Gvegh with experiments in Zhodani influences
- National Executive: Office of the President, an upright triangle of mental, physical and social prowess
- National Legislature: Parliament, a writing tool
- National Judiciary: local court, a gavel or hammer, often military stylized
- National Currency: a 'fang' coin of laser-etched tungsten
- National Color: white
- National Creature: any species of serpent coiled in an infinity symbol style
- National Founder: lost to time, unknown, but from Gvurrdon Sector
- National Language: Gvegh
- National Literature: Unknown
- National Motto: Unknown
- National Sport: racing, all tech-levels, personal and vehicle
C. Polity Quick Facts: 1105
The following overview is available of this polity:
- Astrography: This polity is located over one sector.
- Astrography: It is located spinward and coreward of the Third imperium.
- Astrography: This polity is estimated to have around 21 world/s and system/s.
- Capital: The capital of this polity is Duelunogoerrzuez (world).
- Population: This polity is estimated to have a population of TBD (millions).
- Population: The most numerous race/s of this polity are: Vargr
- Economy: The economic output (gross product) of this polity is estimated at TBD (BCr).
- Economy: The per capita earning of inhabitants in this polity is estimated at TBD (Cr).
- Economy: The resources available in this polity are estimated at TBD (RU).
- Economy: The shipyard capacity of this polity is estimated at TBD (Mtons)
- Economy: The Starport Authority population is estimated at TBD (employees).
- Military: The armed forces of this polity are estimated at TBD (BEs).
- Technology: The average technology level of this polity is estimated at TL-?.
- Technology: The highest attainable technology level of this polity is estimated at TL-D.
- Technology: Technology level research in this polity is working towards mastering TL-E.
One of the first regions explored by scouts from Gvurrdon Sector, the Infinity League was the second polity to form in infancy circa 940 after ~500 years of exploration, land-grabs, settling, homesteading and world development in the Spin-Rimward corner of Knoellighz Sector. Butting against the fellow newcomer to the Sector, the League at first was both curious and cautious so close to the growing Zhodani Consulate border. Pressured by Charisma and racial pride, the Vargr refused to back away and continued to expand Coreward in intermittent waves of growth and trends to settle the Sector. Like the other Vargr polities of Knoellighz Sector, the Infinity League growth has always been one of a frontier edge with the unknown to Coreward being both a draw and a thing to be feared or tread cautiously. Clashes between the other polities did not become formal until borders were firmly marked, (and Marque-d to the local Corsairs). Wars were short and were more to declare the solidity of borders than to claim more territory. As recently as 1105, the polities continue to 'war' over their claimed territory without capturing new worlds. The focus at the end of the Fifth Frontier War far to Rimward for Knoellighz Sector polities has become about capturing and controlling not worlds but the valuable Jump-1 mains as the unchangeble, stellar geography dictates. As a frontier polity, the Infinity League sees the value in these mains for poorly-equipped traders and explorers to utilize with weaker jump drives. Thus, the 'quiet wars' are less about stopping trade and more focused on controlling such avenues. One example is the Bridge of Destiny, the famous Jump-1 route through four subsectors joining four polities together in a shared pseudo-fate that conflict - to Vargr eyes at least - only seems to sweeten the value of the mains throughout Knoellighz.
Significant populations of the following sophont races reside within this polity:
- Non-Human Races
Demographic Data Table: 1105
Significant populations of the following sophont races exist within this polity:
The following languages, or communication methods, are used within this polity:
No information yet available.
History: General Overview
No information yet available.
History-Era: Mileu 1100
No information yet available.
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this polity: Through the few chapters of history, the Infinity League grows through time beginning with 1105. A prelude to the Fifth Frontier War, the League undergoes a rapid growth from a simple waypoint polity into the frontier that is Knoellighz Sector to a major stepping-off point for travellers, merchants, prospectors, homestead settlers and explorers from Gvurrdon Sector to Coreward unknowns. By the end of the Fifth Frontier War, the Infinity League has solidified its dealings with the Zhodani Consulate subsector Councils within Knoellighz. Even on the Spinward and somewhat Coreward corner of the Vargr Extents, the Rebellion's shockwaves are felt as delayed waves of misery shock the League into self-preservation for the Hard Times. Later, during the oncoming Virus, the Infinity League has begun to rely less on computers and more on hardcopy data and telepathic reports sensitive to government, military and into the corporate leaderships. While this does not stop Knoellighz from becoming a region of Wilds, it does slow the spread of Virus for a time and hardens the Vargr in this region to contribute resistance against the Vampire Fleets threatening the Sector.
Government & Politics (Leadership)
The Infinity League is lead by the cooperation of a single dictator, the 'President' who holds his position until challenged by an incumbent suitor and authorized by a legislative Parliament of elected representatives from each world of the League. Population ratings notwithstanding, each world sends its representatives to sit in Parliament on Dzourzzo (Knoellighz 1035) to consider new legislation. Judicial issues are settled by each world unless that world defers to a higher government rating of a neighbor, (e.g. Gvaegnesolsluekzkaen (Knoellighz 1340) by extraditing the case. The President can change hands by a challenge made open every four years should a suitor be prepared to do so. The challenge is a high-Charisma social, physical (Infighting) and mental (psionics contest, added in 1114 on). Behind closed doors, the challenge is overseen by the Naval Admiralty from Adhgurrgh (Knoellighz 0836) who are sworn to secrecy in loyalty to the Office of the President-victor. The average citizen is aware of the social and physical aspects of the challenge for Presidency, but only few are aware that a psionics confrontation element also settles who sits next in the Office at DUELUNOGOERRZUEZ (Knoellighz 1138) to become the executive branch of League's Vargr-dominated government. A single President can hold the position until he or she is defeated in a challenge (swapping Charisma ratings with the new victor), retires and abdicates, or dies. The President can be impeached by the Parliament, but only on a two-thirds quorum in which suitors are sought for an emergency challenge. After 1114, this power has only been exercised once by Parliament at the encroachment of Virus from Gvurrdon Sector of the time. Ofttimes, the physical component has been, on mutual agreement, left out of the challenge exchange and remains a contest of Charisma and later, psionics. The victor is then authorized by the Parliament a week or so later. A defeated President, having served the position for any number of years, is awarded pension, protective services and may retire or move on to other careers, unless impeached by the Parliament. Such action is usually followed by court actions against the impeached.
The nearby Zhodani Consulate tries as it can to guide challenge suitors to the Presidency even as it seems to advise the current President through its diplomatic emissaries to the Infinity League. This is an attempt to better understand the nuances of Charisma and the mercurial nature of the Vargr in the frontier sector of Knoellighz.
Not without a healthy number of detractors, the League suffers protesting worlds after 1114 in the form of minute psionic suppressions on one or more worlds as fear of Zhodani influence comes to public awareness. These worlds raise their Law rating to show such revulsion from the mental corruption. This is also spurred on by religious groups, one example being the migrating missionaries of the Church of the Chosen Ones.
Internal Politics: 1105
Each world elects, via Charisma, its Parliamentary representative. Naval officers are by Charisma and meritocratic commission, often signed at higher ranks by the Office of the President. Employed Vargr Psion graduates are administered by the Office of the President. Agricultural leaders are rated by their world's resource product. Underworld is divided and decided by personal might, industry and turf. Commerce is partitioned by resource, marketing, logistics and sourceworld.
Political Factions: 1105
- Office of the President
Interstellar Relations: 1105
This polity conducts diplomacy and maintains active relations with the following other polities:
Positive relations exist with the following other polities:
Neutral States: 1105
Neutral relations exist with the following other polities:
Negative relations exist with the following other polities:
Member States: 1105
The following states have acquiesced part of their sovereignty, thus forming sub-polities, to this supra-polity:
- Gitsuraeguethousu (world) is a partially annexed world seeking full membership.
Government Structure: 1105
Four branch system of checks and balances: President (Executive), Naval (Military and Security), Parliament (Legislative) and local courts (Judiciary).
A. Executive Branch: 1105
Executive officer is decided by a duel issued by a deemed-worthy challenger in a contest of physical, social (Charisma) and mental (psionic) means. The victor is awarded the Office of the President. The defeated is granted retirement if desired.
B. Legislative Branch: 1105
The Parliament is a body of represented worlds of the Infinity League that seek to enact legislation overseen and lobbied by the special interest factions of the Infinity League.
C. Judicial Branch: 1105
Local court systems at each world conduct trials and mete out punishments. This is overseen by the Parliament and in special cases the Office of the President.
D. Bureaucracy: 1105
A bureaucracy consisting of special interest factions, e.g. Presidential, Agricultural, Navy, Commerce, Underworld, Zhodani Embassy are significant power blocs holding sway over the formal government.
E. Military: 1105
The military of this polity is subordinate to the supreme executive of this polity. Three naval fleets, a number of System Defense Boats and one Privateer band serve as the interstellar military of this polity. The polity does field light planetary forces and no aerospace assets.
Military & Intelligence (Force Projection)
Like the few other polities of Knoellighz Sector, the Infinity League tries very hard to conserve its Navy by pushing Hunters' Bawn (read: Letter of Marque) privateers at its enemies Core-Trailing. This leads to a "quiet war" where forces take token volleys and salvos at each other as they come with in range. Many engagements fail to do much more than superficial damage and satisfy the need for a report given to superiors. The true battle between the Infinity League and its neighbors is between Navy and piracy, its privateers at Tsouu (Knoellighz 1131) versus traders, and Corsairs versus all if they can be bought temporarily and often through the underworld syndicates. Rare is the littered battlefield, and even then, the Vargr pick the derelicts clean quickly.
The Infinity League features three main fleets, each headquartered at its Naval Bases. After 1114, the League sports System Defense Boats which fend off attacks thanks to the aid of the Zhodani designs which become modified by Vargr architects of Dzourro (Knoellighz 1035) later. At this point in time, just before Rebellion, the League serves as a buffer polity between the Zhodani Consulate and the rest of Knoellihz Sector Vargr.
Intelligence is gathered by typical Vargr fashions up until the training of Vargr psions conscripted to League secret service and intelligence agencies of both the Office of the President and the Parliament. Information is processed and then funneled to the Navy Admiralty, again later by psions reporting with telepathy rather than physical document.
On average after 1114, each world can field between two and eight System Defense Boats and have facilities nearby send more supplies and ammunition via the Navy's support lines. Often enterprising traders might take logistics jobs to re-supply System Defense Boats in neighboring worlds. Due to Charisma of the Vargr, the Navy and the System Defense Boats do not always cooperate fully and gaps in defenses can provide tunnels for Corsairs, enemy privateers and smugglers.
"Scout Base" facilities servicing the polity System Defense Boats after 1114 are found in the following systems: Uengsok, Koekhkha, Adhgurrgh, Dzourzzo, Aeo, and Engzoerz, (to support the mobile Research Base Coyotl).
Ground forces are light cavalries meant to move fast across the planet surface. As such, heavy armor is shirked in favor of fast-attack vehicles and troop transports. Aerospace forces often lack bombers, favoring instead Charisma-hound fighters and VTOL gunships.
A. Ground Forces: 1105
Light, mobile ground forces and local law enforcement.
Three fleets serve the polity, supported by situational logistics of mercenary transports and trader logistics.
C. Special Forces: 1105
After 1116, naval and planetary forces become augmented with graduate Vargr Psions, specialized to their capabilities in military operations. These specialists are few throughout the history of the polity. Military Psions are targeted by polity-wide protests against Zhodani-brand psionics and are accused by the people of 'taint'.
D. Paramilitary Forces: 1105
One band of Letter of Marque Privateers conducts operations from a Corsair Base in this polity. Mercenaries for hire can be found in lower-law worlds in the polity.
E. Intelligence Agencies: 1105
At 1116, un-Talented Intelligence Agencies become augmented with Vargr Psion graduates from Coyotl, a mobile Psionics Institute in the polity.
Technology & Trade (Economy)
The Infinity League's economy is largely capitalistic with corporations on the frontier vying for the best of each resource found in Knoellighz Sector. Some resources and industries include:
1. Mining - found both inside and just outside the League's borders
2. Ship design and construction - Vargr ships of the Infinity League are not as prolific as other polities, but are given quality over quantity. With the addition of System Defense Boats and "Scout Bases" in this frontier polity, the Infinity League becomes a leader in well-designed and pride-driven crews of the sector. The Infinity League is one polity that has vessels that value Jump-3 or better range though such classes are often shunted to the Navy, being too expensive for simple traders, Bawn-choked privateers and hungry Corsairs who must steal their equipment most of the time.
3. Agriculture - the second smallest polity in the sector, the Infinity League boasts entire worlds dedicated to food production which on the frontier can be more valuable than holding a solar system.
4. Industrial - Both a mining nexus and a corporate hub, DUELLUNGOERRZUEZ (Knoellighz 1138) is the major manufacturing world with corporations holding quarter, to half, to full asteroid belts for its facilities to mine, refine, manufacture and market wares of all kinds at the innovations given them from nearby worlds, (e.g. Orrgto Knoellighz 1137). However, this single world is also the weakest link in the League in that it is the only Industrial world and is a limiting factor even if innovations gravitate here.
5. A criminal black market, Marque-d privateers and syndicates fulfill the underbelly of the Infinity League's unwanted industries in relative peace so long as resource markets mind their own and restrict competition, (which leads to short-lived syndicate battles planetside, in trade lanes and spills in to legitimate business).
6. A quiet war with other Vargr polities keeps the warmachine needing support from the government and corporate sectors who often unite in the face of larger polities' navies, their privateers and corsairs.
7. Geographic stellar densities follow the same pattern across many Vargr polities. The densities seem to follow a pattern of clustering to each empire's Spinward regions. This wave-like pattern shows both a trend in desire to cling to the Zhodani frontier in curiosity, caution and almost symbiotic adhesion as all expand Coreward into the unknown Vargr Extents.
Bridge of Destiny
The so-called Bridge of Destiny, named shortly after the solidification of borders between the polities of Knoellighz Sector, is a winding Jump-1 main stretching across four subsectors. It is marked by a trade thoroughfare, Corsair piracy, Hunters' Bawn privateering and the occasional Naval skirmish. It is a valuable trade corridor and as such is hotly contested for as many worlds as each polity can safely conquer and hold. With some non-aligned worlds on the Bridge of Destiny asserting their independence, the Bridge has a few gaps of no-Vargr's land to intermingle and conduct trade, smuggling cargo swaps and other clandestine maneuvers. It is over the Bridge of Destiny that a majority of trade between four of five polities in the Sector is conducted.
This is the designation of a set of regulations, loosely shared across the entirety of Knoellighz Sector. It spells out and details the privileges of the privateers given Letters of Marque to conduct legal piracy against enemy 'flagged' vessels. It elaborates on:
1. registration of privateer vessels "dog tags"
2. rules of engagement "playing nice"
3. capturing vessels "burying bones"
4. search and seizure
5. crew and passenger arrest and ransom "chew toys"
6. hunting ground worlds "marking territory"
7. jurisdiction "leash laws"
8. re-sale of captured goods for the privateer
...and many other guidelines that are the brunt of many jokes from Corsair bands who refuse to operate under such constraints. Failure to comply with the privateer's home polity Hunters' Bawn can result in the privateer or privateer group to have their Letter of Marque revoked and go so far as becoming blacklisted as outlaws and targeted by the local Navy.
Research Station: Psionic Institute Coyotl
Following an example from Gvurrdon Sector's mobile Psionic Institute, Sibiatl, the Infinity League in 1110 installs computers, classrooms, practicum halls and housing inside a Vargr Bulk Hauler named Coyotl and set to tour the solar system of Engzoerz_(world) (Knoellighz 1140) or hide itself in vessel junkyards in space, among many other Bulk Haulers in Highports or other means. With a Jump-2 capability, the Coyotl can if deemed necessary by Naval Admiralty, the President or the Parliament, relocate to a nearby world. With a Distributed hull, the Psionic Institute cannot land safely on a planet unless it desires to crash land.
The Coyotl Psionic Institute was initially staffed with Zhodani instructors until the first wave of Vargr psion instructors graduated in 1111 and began to relieve or work beside their benefactors. The Psionic Institute is not a very published place of learning and generally only the politically powerful, high-ranked military, clearance authorized intelligence, executive corporate or very rich entrepreneurs are aware of its presence. In times of actual war, the Bulk Hauler is patrolled by the Navy which gives over the duty to the newer System Defense Boats after 1114.
Towards 1116 and through Rebellion and Hard Times eras, Psionics came under fire by a few member worlds of the Infinity League, resulting in the local banning of psionics education, psionic-enabling equipment, Zhodani and Vargr Psions, (especially Instituted and Mentored) and announced a bar against vessels carrying Psions in-system.
In 1159, the Empress Wave long in coming to Engzoerz and heralded by the Zhodani Consulate, the Ascendancy Pact, Serue (Knoellighz 1221) and Democracy of Greats corporate entity called Thaeghz Hvaek Engnigharr, arrived and temporarily shut down the institute operations. The Coyotl spent several weeks out of that year travelling to the Coreward parsecs of the Infinity League in jumpspace silence as Psions entered Low Berths while psi-shielded and their 'caskets' vaulted in specially-shielded holds of the ship. Even then there were Instituted, Mentored and Wild Talent casualties for which no amount of therapy helped alleviate.
Testing and training aboard the Coyotl costs 60,000Cr and 200,000Cr respectively. The high fare is due to the singular presence of the only Vargr-administered Psionic Institute in Knoellighz Sector, the upkeep of the Psionic Institute as well as the Bulk Hauler housing the instructors and trainees. Potential students must pay the testing fee up front whether or not they have psionic potential . Since the Coyotl is technically under the authority of the Office of the President through the Admiralty of the Navy, there is no scholarship nor brokering for discounts in testing and tuition. However, a Vargr potential may submit themselves for psionic experimentation to the Research Station in lieu of testing and tuition, providing they survive the entire committed term. This, by definition, happens rarely due to those who have the credits to spend and those who are aware of Coyotl's true purpose.
Research & Technology: 1105
This polity has two Research Bases, one being a starship design, efficiency and construction Station. The other is a mobile, Psionic Institute.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This polity is primarily located in the following areas:
Infinity League (VaV9)
Hex Name UWP Travel Codes Allegiance Notes
0832 Uengsok D150359-7 Ni Po (V9) Scout Base*, Gas Giant(s)
0833 Zungosgzalloeksuz A436879-9 (V9) Naval Base**, Gas Giant(s)
0834 Koekhkha C477305-6 Lo Ni (V9) Scout Base*, Gas Giant(s)
0836 Adhgurrgh B120676-B De Ni Po (V9) Naval Base**, Scout Base*, Gas Giant(s)
0837 Ngurrourzegh B545776-7 Ag Ga (V9)
0933 Thaeghuer C8B468A-7 Fl (V9) Gas Giant(s)
0936 Uethrrae B2006A9-9 Na Ni Va (V9) Gas Giant(s)
0937 Llosoets A341323-C Ht Lo (V9)
1031 Aelkhue A202400-C Ht Ni Va (V9) Gas Giants(s)
1034 Egang B746774-A Ag Ga (V9)
1035 Dzourzzo D665556-6 Ag Ga Ni (V9) Research Base, Scout Base*, Gas Giant(s)
1036 Aeo C968668-3 Ag Ga Lt Ni Ri (V9) Scout Base*, Gas Giants(s)
1040 Kfoethoennael B5978CC-6 Ga (V9) Gas Giant(s)
1131 Tsouu D98A463-5 Lt Wa (V9) Corsair Base (V9 privateer), Gas Giant(s)
1137 Orrgto A475253-D Ag Ht Lo Ni (V9) Gas Giant(s)
1138 DUELUNOGOERRZUEZ B000A79-B As Cp Cx Hi In (V9) Gas Giant(s)
1140 Engzoerz A542541-C Ht (V9) Research Base(mobile), Scout Base*,Gas Giant(s)
1237 Rrigrragaen C36476A-8 Ag Ri (V9) Gas Giant(s)
1239 Lleronggvoeng E100302-7 Lo Va (V9) Gas Giant(s)
1340 Gvaegnesosluezkaen D866775-1 Ag Ga Lt Ri (V9 Gas Giant(s)
Notable Border worlds immediately outside Infinity League yet influenced by the polity
0733 Sungos D000574-5 As (Va)
0736 Gitsuraeguethousu A365341-C Lo Ni (Va) Naval Base
0737 Zueuer B76A76B-8 O:0937 Ri Wa (Va) Research Base, Gas Giant(s)
0831 KhuntuegkhagnaernounB9C6443-6 Fl Ni (Va)
1029 Ungkhou C201120-6 Lo Va (Va) Corsair Base, Gas Giant(s)
1134 Tuellaerrghog C5A0588-4 De Ni (Va)
1336 Gvuerllagztunikserr D7645A8-4 Ag Ni (Va)
1337 Zuueks B875631-7 Ag Ga Ni (Va) Gas Giant(s)
- Scout Bases are facilities after 1114, that service System Defense Boat prototypes and Vargr remodels of the Infinity League
- Naval Bases prefer low traffic, undesirable worlds as waystations, drydocks and shipyards.
- Sub-capitals: Dzourzzo and Adhgurrgh
World Listing: 1105
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Author - User: The Pakkrat
- TravellerMap inspiration
- Mongoose Traveller world generation
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science