- Most Class C Starports in the Marches are served by lmperiallines.
- Imperiallines has a similar coverage of the other Imperial subsectors in the Marches.
- Not to be confused with Imperial Lines.
- 1 Market Ticker Code
- 2 Description (Portfolio)
- 3 History & Background (Dossier)
- 4 Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- 5 References & Contributors (Sources)
Market Ticker Code
This business entity is traded under the following interstellar market code/s:
Market Ticker Code Name Code Type Charter Remarks Imperiallines ImpLin 4 to 12 alphanumeric character LIC Commercial & passenger starliner service.
- Interstellar Shipping
Governance & Organization
Imperiallines never hires personnel who are not Imperiallines-trained except as low-level office workers.
Stock ownership (1105):
- No information yet available.
Best Known Products & Services
This business is best known for:
- Subsector headquarters is on Dhian.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
Facilities Data: 1105
Imperiallines maintains facilities on all worlds in the Aramis subsector with Class C starports: Violante, Pysadi, Reacher, Patinir, Carsten, Dhian, Feneteman, Yebab, and Jesedipere, as well as a terminal on Aramis.
World Listing: 1105
|This article has a secret.|
|This article has two or more sources with conflicting information. Because the conflict has not been resolved, all sources are linked to this article.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Frank Chadwick, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. The Traveller Adventure (Game Designers Workshop, 1983), 137,143.
- MegaTraveller Imperial Encyclopedia
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science