Imperial Stellar Density
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
(Redirected from Imperial stellar density)
- In this case, it's the density of Imperial Space.
- Astrography: (Physical Astrography)
- Stellar Density
- Imperial Stellar Density
- System Density
Data: The average density in the spiral arms is 500 to 650 worlds per sector, which works out to 40-50%.
- Rifts or void areas typically have a very low density of stars, not a complete absence.
Imperial Space Map
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: 77topaz
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science