Imperial Stationery is a distinctive design used by the Imperial family of the Third Imperium for its personal stationery.
- The Imperial family has reserved its exclusive use by both by custom and by law.
- It is literally illegal for use by anyone but the Imperial family.
Description / Specifications
Well-known throughout the Imperium through its use for routine messages and for Imperial appointments, this writing material is cream-colored artificial vellum, embossed with the Imperial Seal in gold.
History & Background / Dossier
Because it is used for Imperial appointments (even when issued in blank for offices in the marches) all Imperial officials are familiar with the design and can readily tell normal forgeries from the real thing.
References & Contributors / Sources
- Marc Miller. The Kinunir (Game Designers Workshop, 1979), 40.
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), 28.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science