|Homeworld||Gasha (Massilia 1508)|
|Language||Unknown Native Language|
|Reference||"Shiwonee Subsector." The Travellers' Digest 11 24.|
The Ilraiki are a technologically sophisticated sophont species.
- They are a Minor Non-Human Race with a non-humanoid appearance.
- Some records mistakenly notate this sophont species as the Ilraki.
History & Background (Dossier)
The race is being studied by the Yamashi Research Institute. The Institute colonized Gasha in 453 to study the Ilraiki race and its evolutionary adaptation to this planet as it grew colder. The climatic change was caused by an increase in its orbital diameter due to the near passage of another star.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
The homeworld of this race is:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Gary L. Thomas. "Shiwonee Subsector." The Travellers' Digest 11 (1989): 24.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science