From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
Literally second son; idiomatically, "landless".
Applies to a male from a family which does hold land, but who cannot hope to inherit that land.
- Since such males often choose a military career as a way to glory and land, ihatei is also used idiomatically to refer to a clan's troops.
Ihatei are a tried and true element of Aslan culture and society.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Andy Slack, David Thomas, David L. Pulver. Alien Races 2 (Steve Jackson Games, 1999), TBD.
- Gareth Hanrahan. Aslan (Mongoose Publishing, 2009), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science