Iguna class Trader
|Iguna class Trader|
|Type: M Merchant|
|Crew||8 with 1 marine|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Cost|| MCr 161.924|
Qty: MCr 129.539
|50 in service|
Designed and built at Denirad for the High Senate. These ships operate within the Far Home Sector. The TL–11 fully streamlined needle/wedge structure hulls carry enough fuel, internally for a single jump 2, with a jump 2 reserve for strategic withdrawal. They can carry drop tanks for an additional jump 2 as needed. There are in service with the High Senatorial Navy. They are equipped with scoops and on board fuel purification for wilderness ocean refueling. This design provides logistic support and resupplies naval and marine units forward deployed. They carry a ten ton interface utility craft. The weapons include a triple beam laser turret and two triple missile turrets for offense. They have a model 2 fib computer mounted adjacent to the bridge and are capable of 2 G acceleration and have a 1 agility rating. There are 50 of these merchant transports in the fleet, they serve as multi-role supply ships as needed.
- Tonnage: 300 tons (standard), 4,200 cubic meters.
- Crew: Pilot, Navigator, 2 Engineers, Medic, 2 Gunners, Marine
- Performance: Jump 2, 2G acceleration. Power plant-2. 6 EP. Agility 1.
- Electronics: Model 2 fib computer
- Hardpoints/Armament: Triple beam laser turret, two triple missile turrets.
- Defenses: None
- Craft: Ten ton Launch
- Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops and On Board Fuel Purification
- Cost: MCr 161.924 standard. MCr 129.539 in quantity.
- Construction Time: 56 weeks standard. 45 weeks in quantity.
|This article has Metadata|