From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|I'Sred*Ni/I'Sred*Ni Heptad (Beyond 1923)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- It lacks adequate resources to expand its economy to a rich status.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a member of the I'Sred*Ni Protectorate in the I'Sred*Ni Heptad Subsector of The Beyond Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
I'Sred*Ni Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks I'Sred*Ni Primary Orange K8 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
I'Sred*Ni has a poor quality starport.
- A Class-D Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many skilled personnel who can perform minor repair work.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class very rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.