From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Hteakya/Goertel (Trojan Reach 1223)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||K6 V M3 V|
Hteakya is a poor, nonindustrial world.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This world has few prospects for economic development.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, as a single one-clan dominate, in the Goertel Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Hteakya Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Hteakya Primary Primary Orange K6 V Hteakya Companion Secondary Red M3 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system formerly belonged to the Glorious Empire and was only recently lost to the Hierate.
- The few thousand freed human slaves on Hteakya have been offered the use of a clan colony ship to transport them offworld to any planet within six parsecs.