|Hsuishlesh/Esperance (Solomani Rim 1120)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Vegan Autonomous District, a cultural region and full member state of the Third Imperium in the Esperance Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- About 90% of the population is composed of Vegans.
- About 10% of the population is composed of humans and other non-human sophonts.
No information yet available.
1120 Hsuishlesh (Vegan Autonomous Region)
Starport: Class V - Naval Base.
Diameter: 6,000 miles (9,600 km). Gravity: 0.70g.
Atmosphere: Thin oxygen-nitrogen (Tainted).
Population: 3.5 billion.
Control Level: 4.
Tech Level: 12.
World Trade Number: 6.
History & Background (Dossier)
Hsuishlesh’s primary importance is its highly strategic location: it is the main transfer point for low-jump ships entering the Vegan Autonomous District from Rimward. The Hsuishlesh port hosts one of the most diverse collections of ships and cargoes to be found anywhere. The planet’s economy is dominated by interstellar commerce, and a significant portion of planetary industrial production supports the starport, shipyards, and naval base.
The mainworld population is a mix of Vegans and humans, home to a burgeoning philosophical movement in which humans embrace Vegan culture.