Horizon (De 0310) (world)
|Primary||F2 V K0 V|
|Army Size (BEs)||20|
|World Trade Number||3|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||30,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Horizon has a unbreathably thin atmosphere and very little surface water. The system has a population between 10 million and 1 billion sophonts. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Pretoria Subsector of Deneb Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Horizon, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the feifdom of a marquis. Both are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world.
|Army Size (BEs)||15|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||2,154|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||32,400|
|Port passengers (annual)||22,200|
Era: New Era
Horizon has a unbreathably thin atmosphere and very little surface water. The system has a population between 10 million and 1 billion sophonts. It is a member of Regency of Deneb in the Pretoria Subsector of Deneb Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
This system is located on the L'sis Main.
Binary Solar System
Horizon (De 0310) Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Horizon (De 0310) Primary Primary Yellow-White F2 V Horizon (De 0310) Companion Secondary Orange K0 V
History & Background (Dossier)
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Gary L. Thomas. "Pretoria Subsector." The Travellers' Digest 01 (1985): 32-36.
- Rob Caswell. "Domain of Deneb: Sector Data." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): 47-58.
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 52.
- JTAS Online The L'sis Main – An Overview by John G. Wood published May 24, 2005
- Mongoose Traveller: Deneb Sector (UWP only)
- External Link: Sunbane Data