Hopper class Destroyer
|Hopper class Destroyer|
|Type: DD Destroyer|
Qty: MCr 3,700.942
|Crew||83 with 35 marines|
|Origin||Protectorate of Leset|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|One in service|
Designed and built at Leset for the Protectorate of Leset. This prototype operates within the Far Home Sector. The TL–12 hull has jump 2 drives and carries enough internal fuel for two jump 2s, and carry drop tanks with 28 days of power plant fuel and an additional jump 2 as needed. Serving as a flotilla leader for the Protectorate Naval Forces. They are armed with a missile bay, a particle accelerator bay, ten dual fusion gun turrets, ten triple beam laser turrets, and ten triple sand caster turrets. The fully streamlined, lightly armored cone structure has fuel scoops and on board fuel refineries for wilderness ocean refueling. She has a model 6 fib computer and is capable of 6 G acceleration and a 3 agility rating.
- Tonnage: 5,000 tons (standard), 70,000 cubic meters.
- Crew: 11 command, 19 engineering, 8 gunnery, 10 service, 35 marines
- Performance: Jump 2. 6G acceleration. Power plant-6. 300 EP. Agility 3.
- Electronics: Model 6 fib computer
- Hardpoints/Armament: Missile bay, a particle accelerator bay, ten dual fusion gun turrets, ten triple beam laser turrets
- Defenses: Factor 1 armor and ten triple sand caster turrets
- Craft: None
- Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops and On Board Fuel Purification
- Cost: MCr 4,626.178 standard. MCr 3,700.942 in quantity.
- Construction Time: 144 weeks standard. 116 weeks in quantity.
|This article has Metadata|