|Hoornebe/Tribeca (Beyond 1034)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a temperate world, with a climate of pleasant, average temperatures, considered to be an ideal or near-ideal environment by many different sophont species.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Tribeca Subsector of Beyond Sector.
- Hoornebe lies within the same stellar hex as the world Reading Gaol.
- This world has also been known by the names Eisya'akh and Dagon. 
- Eisya'akh is the homeworld of the Dagonites, a sophont species and minor race. 
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
A prosperous hi-pop world before the war, the Aslan invasion destroyed much of the local infrastructure, to the point that the Dagonite accepted amicable surrender terms negotiated by Tralyeaeawi emissaries in 1138. The other clans, especially the Aokhalte, did not honor the peace despite its binding nature. Desperate for land, and an advantage over its rivals, the Aokhalte initiated a series of clan wars that undermined their new subject's loyalty. And to add insult to injury, they massively expanded their clan's population, and pursued reckless industrial projects. The world is bitterly divided between Dagonite rebels, their reluctant Tralyaeaewi allies, and the Aokhalte.
Hoornebe has a poor quality starport.
- A Class-D Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many skilled personnel who can perform minor repair work.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class very rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|