- It is known as Heterogeneity in many later manuals and texts.
Homogeneity is a measure of the degree to which members of society hold common beliefs. Members of very homogeneous cultures are in strong agreement on the fundamentals of society (usually basic rights, religion, and methods of interaction). Members of non-homogeneous cultures hold many different beliefs on the fundamentals of society.
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science