Hoatzin (SR 0617) (world)
|Hoatzin/Alderamin (Solomani Rim 0617)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- It lacks adequate resources to expand its economy to a rich status.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Alderamin Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- It is located on the Rim Main.
- This world has a colonies at:
It is a Terran Norm world. Hoatzin is a low-density world, poor in heavy elements, and its industry relies greatly on raw material imports.
0617 Hoatzin (Imperial)
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: 9,100 miles (14,600 km). Gravity: 0.91g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 5.3 billion.
Control Level: 4.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
Hoatzin, originally known as Kaareshur (Anglic: Kaareshur), is a high-population, Terran Norm world located on the Rim Main within Alderamin Subsector of the Solomani Rim. The system is a member of the Imperium.
Hoatzin is a low-density world, poor in heavy elements, and its industry relies greatly on raw material imports. The Hoatzins trade heavily with Stralsund (Solomani Rim 0618) and have established mining colonies on Arukhur (Solomani Rim 0518) and Furioso (Solomani Rim 0717).