|Primary||K6 III M3 V|
|Army size (BEs)||300|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||670|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||59,500|
|Port passengers (annual)||38,500|
Heya is an agricultural production world with a shirt-sleeve atmosphere and a balance of available surface water. The system has a population between 1 million and 100 million sophonts. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Regina Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Heya, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the feifdom of a baron. Both are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world.
|Army size (BEs)||2000|
|World Trade Number||4.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||6,257|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||85,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||344,400|
Era: New Era
Heya system has a population between 10 and 100 million sophonts. This world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor. It is a member of Regency of Deneb in the Regina Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector. This world is an Interface world, with a quarantine inspection facility for all ships. This world contains a Regency Scout Base, capable of handling Scout Service starships and personnel. 10% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr.
- It is located within the Kinorb Cluster.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Heya Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Heya Primary Primary Orange K6 III Heya Companion Secondary Red M3 V
History & Background (Dossier)
In addition to Heya Startown, other major settlements on Heya include Nagi, Lira Town, Mukuran, and Missuey.
- During the Fifth Frontier War Heya was subject to attacks from Zhodani-allied Vargr forces, and the planet was occupied for a brief period. By 083-1109 Imperial forces had regained orbital supremacy of Heya and the Imperial 85th Infantry Field Army was moved in to secure the planet's surface.
- On 032-1111 a hidden Vargr resupply base, located on a small planetoid in the outer orbit of the Heya system, was reported destroyed.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), .
- Marc Miller. The Traveller Book (Game Designers Workshop, 1982), .
- Software: Megatraveller 2: Quest for the Ancients
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 38.
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 83.
- External Link: TML Landgrab - Douglas E. Berry
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science