|No. of Stars||28|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 79%|
|2nd Control||Solomani Confederation - 21%|
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Hermes Subsector is defended by 285th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Hermes, subsector N of Daibei has 28 worlds, of which 23 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 62 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are four High population (Hi) worlds, four Moderate population (Ph) worlds, eight Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, 12 Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There is one Agricultural (Ag) world versus three Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and three Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are three Rich (Ri) worlds versus four Industrial (In) worlds. There is one Asteroid (As) belt, no Desert (De) worlds, no Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, two Poor (Po) worlds, four Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There are no Naval bases in the subsector, three Scout bases, and no Way stations. In Hermes there is one race homeworld. The Imperial nobility includes 22 Knights, two Baronets, three Barons, two Marquises, three Viscounts, three Counts, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Oifuerr (Daibei 1637). The highest tech level is F at Kiiri (Daibei 1031) and Xenon (Daibei 1537). The average technology level is 11 (with most between 8 and 13).
Polity Listing: 1105
The Third Imperium, Domain of Ilelish in Hermes has jurisdiction over 22 worlds with a population of 59 billion. The highest population world is Oifuerr (Daibei 1637). The highest tech level is F at Kiiri (Daibei 1031) and Xenon (Daibei 1537). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12). The subsector capital is Oifuerr (Daibei 1637).
The Solomani Confederation in Hermes has jurisdiction over six worlds with a population of 2 billion. The highest population world is Damar (Daibei 0937). The highest tech level is E at Parsifal (Daibei 1039), Lancelot (Daibei 1137), and Gawain (Daibei 1140). The average technology level is 12 (with most between 9 and 14).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
- Non-Human Races
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. "Daibei Sector: Library and Map." The Travellers' Digest 15 (1989): 22-25.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dotmap provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dotmap provided)
- Traveller: The New Era Survival Margin
- Jon F. Zeigler. Rim of Fire (Steve Jackson Games, 2000), TBD.
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science