From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Heraldia/Cemplas (Core 1622)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M2 V M8 V M7 V|
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- This world has no free-standing water.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Cemplas Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- It was known as Genkaaa in the Ziru Sirka.
Genkaaa is a small desert world, with its atmosphere irrevocably tainted by nearly a century of raids and battles fought between the Sylean Federation and the Interstellar Confederacy (circa -201 to -100).
- Prior to this time, the surface was livable, having a thin atmosphere and a 13% hydrosphere.
- Since the time of the Sylean Expansion wars, the remaining inhabitants of the world have been forced to survive in protective domes and underground structures, away from the blazing solar radiation.
- The current inhabitants of Heraldia are particularly proud of their battle-scarred past.
Trinary Solar System
Heraldia Trinary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Heraldia Primary Primary Red M2 V Heraldia Companion Secondary Red M8 V Heraldia Far Companion Tertiary Red M7 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- Heraldia is a member of the Imperium.