|Hephaistos/Gemini (Solomani Rim 1931)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Hephaistos is a rich water world with its surface 90% or more covered in an ocean of water.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- This world has high-grade living conditions with a good climate and a non-harmful environment. As such, this world is much sought after with large queues for immigration here.
- Most observers think that the planet's economy and population will prosper in the near future barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Gemini Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Hephaistos is one of the few completed terraforming projects in the Imperium.
- Begun during the Interstellar Wars, the project was abandoned and resumed several times.
- The project was completed by the Hephaistos Company, which was chartered by the Imperium in 632.
1931 Hephaistos (Imperial)
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: 9,000 miles (14,400 km). Gravity: 1.21g.
Atmosphere: Dense oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 20 million.
Control Level: 4.
Tech Level: 10.
World Trade Number: 5.
History & Background (Dossier)
The planet was opened to colonization in 835.