|No. of Stars||33|
|Majority Control||Imperium - 100%|
|Map Key||Map Key|
Harlequin subsector once had a greater status in the commerce and communications of the Imperium.
- Its trade and xboat routes linked the central worlds of the sector with the Old Expanses and Massilia sector.
- With a greater usage of high jump drives, Harlequin has been bypassed by faster, more direct routes.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Harlequin Subsector is defended by 293rd Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Harlequin, subsector D of Solomani Rim has 33 worlds, of which 25 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 120 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are ten High population (Hi) worlds, nine Moderate population (Ph) worlds, eight Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, three Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are two Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus five Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and two Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are three Rich (Ri) worlds versus one Industrial (In) world. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, no Desert (De) worlds, two Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, four Poor (Po) worlds, one Vacuum (Va) world, and two Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are two Naval bases in the subsector, two Scout bases, and one Way station. The Imperial nobility includes 33 Knights, 12 Baronets, five Barons, three Marquises, nine Viscounts, ten Counts, one Duke, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Aosta (Solomani Rim 2902). The highest tech level is F at Aosta (Solomani Rim 2902) and Karpaty (Solomani Rim 3001). The average technology level is 11 (with most between 8 and 13).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
The following astrographic features and trade routes can be found within this subsector:
World Listing: 1105
The following systems and worlds can be found within this area:
History & Background (Dossier)
Polity Listing: 1105
The following polities can be found within this subsector:
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
- Solomani Confederation (past)
- Third Imperium (Imperial powers)
- Various member systems and worlds.
Native Sophonts: 1105
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this subsector:
- Non-Human Races
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This page has a world list.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 6: Solomani
- Classic Traveller The Solomani Rim (Supplement 10)
- GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire: The Solomani Rim Sourcebook
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani Rim
- Periodical: Traveller: The New Era Traveller Chronicle 10
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science