|Hardass/Liberty Hall (Beyond 1108)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||F8 V M0 V|
Hardass is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Liberty Hall Subsector of Beyond Sector.
- Hardass is the site of a mining installation. 
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information currently available.
Binary Solar System
Hardass Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Hardass Primary Primary Yellow-White F8 V Hardass Companion Secondary Red M0 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Lanthanum and dialminium deposits have been found on Hardass, but the commencement of mining operations has been stalled over a dispute within the Comsentient Alliance as to whether Amalgamated Minerals & Mining or Amax Processors, Ltd. has the priority claim of registration concerning the find. 
Hardass has a routine quality starport.
- A Class-C Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform surprisingly sophisticated repair work despite the limited facilities.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.